Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Fuckable Granny Zena Rey Swings Our Way

'My perfect day? Hanging out naked at the pool at the Sea Mountain nude resort in Palm Springs, sipping a martini,' said busty Zena Rey, a 51-year-old newcomer from California. We're guessing her perfect day wouldn't involve getting locked out of her apartment, as she is here, but it might involve getting fucked by a young guy, which also happens here. 'I'm not a MILF,' Zena explained. 'I don't have kids. But I am a cougar.' Here, she's fucking a 21-year-old, so the age difference is 30 years. That's definitely cougar-like. 'Normally I'll wait for the man to make the first move, but I'm not afraid to go after what I want,' she said. 'I definitely have a wild side.' She became a swinger eight years ago when she and her husband went to a resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 'A naked adventure daily and non-stop partying,' Zena called it. She's also a nudist who fantasizes about having sex on a sailboat and in the back of a limo. Here, she's having sex in our studio for the first time. There are a lot of women who have sex on a sailboat and in the back of a limo. Been there, done that. But having sex for all the world to see? That's special.

1 Kommentar:

  1. He stood outside the door listening to his sister's moans. His cock grew erect. This confused him and angered him at the same time. He left not saying a word. Doug went to his room where he laid on the bed. He tried to sort out what he was feeling. He kept picturing his sister fucking and sucking cock. Click Here

    AntwortenLöschen